Topics Covered in TR-1:
- Basic TR-1 as coach/pc and student
- Being yourself, not someone else
- More on making it your own, not the book's
- Not too loud, not too soft
- Not too fast, not too slow
- Speaking clearly
- Correct timing, got pc's attention
- Correct consideration
- Correct intention
- All of the above points, including Sections 1-3
TR-1 as Coach and Pc: Section 1
Page 1 of 5: Example
- Click on the Example link. Note:
- the coach saying "Start"
- the student giving a line well
- the coach saying "Good"
- the student giving a line badly
- the coach saying "Flunk!--(giving the reason for the flunk)--Start!"
- the student giving the line well
- the coach saying "Good".
- Listen to this a few more times if you need to.
- Close out the example.
Things to Click:
Back: TR-0 Student
Next: TR-1 Coach/Pc Drill 1
TRs 0-4 instructions